Why does my business need a website?
Traditional brick and mortar retail businesses need an online presence now more than ever, because your customers need you. The way our customers and clients research products and services is by and large through search engines. Social media accounts alone just don't cut it.
Consider just 5 reasons:
1. Exposure - Since 2019, 97% of consumers go online to find a local business or product.
2. B2B Purchases - Digital website content influences 75% of B2B buying decisions.
3. COVID19 - We're not going to beat this one to death. Even though we are now into 2021 the shift to online consumer and business interactions is undeniably essential.
4. Reputation -Social media accounts alone just don't cut it. A website provides
credibility as well as control over branding and company image.
5. Makes you money honey, while saving you time - Many customer calls are regarding simple matters such as hours of operation etc. This function is better served by information available 24/7/365 on your website. And, well, you can sell your products & services from home!
What is the 'Launch Online Grant Program'?
The Launch Online Grant Program is a BC Provincial government initiative to support the province's economic recovery to assist small and medium sized businesses move their business model online.
It provides funding to B.C.-based business to create an online shop and/or improve their e-commerce experience to attract new local customers and expand to new markets. The grant will pay for up to 75% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $7,500 per business.
The program supports a rapid response for businesses and is accepting applications from businesses ready to start and finish their online shop within 12 weeks.
We're here to help you through the process and get you to your online and ecommerce goals.
Here is the Program Guide